If you frequently get emails written in a foreign language in your Microsoft Outlook email client software or if you have to translate Office Word documents, here is a nice, freeware add-on which is going to be quite useful to you. As a matter of fact, it helps you translate foreign emails or documents in a couple of clicks.
Microsoft has recently released a nice add-on which, once installed, will add “Microsoft Translator through the Research task pane for Microsoft Office 2003 and Microsoft Office 2007.” The translating add-on works with the following Office programs:
- Microsoft Office Word 2003 and 2007
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003 and 2007
- Microsoft Office OneNote 2003 and 2007
- Microsoft Office Excel 2003 and 2007
- Microsoft Office Publisher 2003 and 2007
- Microsoft Office Visio 2003 and 2007
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 and 2007
Thanks to Microsoft Translator you will be able to translate single words, sentences or full text by using the advanced Live Search translation service located in the contextual menu or in the Research task pane of Office. If you want to download this helpful add-on, visit Microsoft’s official webpage.