If you want to become an expert in the Windows 7 OS then go through the variety of Microsoft training, books, and certifications that are available for free to help you gain the skills and knowledge you need to succeed. Microsoft has also released some free eLearning content to enhance Windows 7 skills. Free Windows 7 training content which is available on eLearning Clinics is targeted at audiences - Consumers, IT Professionals and Information Workers.
- What’s New in Windows 7 for Consumers
- What’s New in Windows 7 for IT Professionals
- What’s New in Windows 7 for Information Workers
What’s New in Windows 7 for Consumers (1 Hour)
Certain key enhancements has been done in Windows 7 that help you work more efficiently and easily with your computers. The course will provide you with an overview of such enhancements and tools that you can use to organize, find, protect, and share your information. This clinic covers the following topics.
- Desktop and Taskbar Enhancements
- Sharing, Search, and Security
- New Tools and Experiences
It will provide you with an overview of the improvements to deployment, security, manageability, and performance in Windows 7 that meets the IT professional needs. This clinic covers the following topics.
- Overview of Deployment Enhancements
- Overview of Security Enhancements
- Overview of Manageability and Performance Enhancements
It provides you with an overview of key enhancements in Windows 7, which help information workers to improve their productivity as well as work in a more secure environment. This clinic covers the following topics.
- Be More Productive with Windows 7
- Be More Secure with Windows 7
- Get Connected Faster and Easier with Windows 7